Saturday, March 5, 2011

An Apology..

I just listened to my latest show and noticed that you can hear the wind through the new mic. No one had brought this to my attention so I didn't know.

The wind here for the last few days have been gusting up to 20 mph most days. It was windy when I recorded but since it didn't show up in the other recordings I didn't think it would this time.....I was wrong.

So from now on I am going to record indoors,still in different spots,on days that it is windy outdoors.

I apologize for this and will try much harder to not let the wind take over the show! Please keep watching my show. *flutter eyes*

Have a wonderful weekend.
Nicole

1 comment:

  1. I didn't find the wind to be that much of a problem, yes I heard it slightly in the background but it only made me wish I could sit outside without bundling up. Maybe find or go places that are outside but more closed off from the directions of the wind maybe.

    ReplyDelete