Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Tha Wandering Knitter Episode 2



Show notes for Tha Wandering Knitter Episode 2


WIP

Eclipse Socks

Scrap Fingering Weight Yarn Log Cabin Throw



Future WIP's

Need help figuring out a pattern for the handsupn shown in this Episode.


FO's

My Basic Shawl

Starving Artist

Baroness Beret



Thank for viewing my show. I hope you enjoyed it. If there is anything you would like to see added or done different please leave a comment.
Also leave a comment if you liked the show please. I love hearing your feedback.


Have a great day.

8 comments:

  1. Good job. It can be discouraging to have the technical stuff fail on you but good for you to let the show go on. I am looking forward to your visit to the park.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great job! I love the starving artist hat on you,it suites you so well.

    ReplyDelete
  3. It was Liz. But yes..the show must go on!
    The park is very nice! I hope next time the wind isnt blowing as hard.

    Lily thanks. I like it also! I am now hooked on making slouchy hats. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yay! so glad you did another episode :-D I love your hats and the shawl. I think your handspun would make a lovely edition to my wall of handspun ;-) Great Job

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for watching Checat!
    But I want to knit with it! It is very pretty!
    One day I hope to do like you with some of my handspun. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Enjoyed your show! Very nice Citron and Starving Artist - will look forward to seeing your travels :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Enjoyed your show. Love your hats and shawls. Looking forward to the next video podcast. Fran.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thank you Bets and Fran for watching!
    I am not sure where I will be next week yet but I am sure it will be nice! (as long as it doesn't rain!) ^.^

    ReplyDelete